Technology Choices Abound With Champion Broadband
Champion Broadband is a versatile company that uses advanced networks in the cable and broadband industries. Servicing two million homes and utilizing fiber-rich networks, Champion prides itself on clear digital TV services, fast Internet service, a wide variety of programing, and a 99.99% reliability standard.
Champion Broadband is located in Colorado. To ensure that your area is covered, visit their website or call.
SEE ALSO: What Do I Need for Satellite TV
Champion Broadband offers the following:
- High-Definition Television (HDTV)
- Video On Demand (VOD)
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- High-Speed Data - 1Mbps to 20Mbps
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Telephone Service
- Nationwide unlimited calling plans
Customers will need a digial reciver in order to connect to Champion. Here are the reciever options:
- Digital Reciever: For only $7.95 a month, you can connect to all your favorite shows
- HD Reciever: For $14.95 a month, you can recieve your shows in high definition
- HD DVR: Record and watch all your favorite shows in high definition for only $18.95 a month
Some customers prefer to bundle their Internet and cable TV services, a feature that is possible with Champion Broadband. The company provides three major services: phone, Internet and cable. With a network that is 100 percent digital, you can be certain you will receive the top technological choices whatever products you choose.
SEE ALSO: Cable Bundling Options You Must Know
- Digital TV: $49.95 per month, including two digital receivers.
- Digital TV, HD DVR and digital receiver: $124.85 per month, which includes two premium channels for six months, up to 15 Mbps, and unlimited national phone.
- Boxseat Plus: $49.95 per month, with over 253 channels, two digital receivers, expanded HD channel line-up, professional installation, and no term contract required.