ComSouth Is Your Friendly Neighbor Cable Choice
ComSouth is a full-service communications company serving communities in the middle of Georgia. Their motto is "Neighbors Serving Neighbors," and they strive to provide a local, friendly feeling to their customers. The company was founded in 1913 and was originally known as the Hawksville Telephone Company. They continue to be headquartered in Hawksville, GA, to this day.
SEE ALSO: What Options Do I Have For Cable TV?
ComSouth cable service is available only in areas of middle Georgia.Service areas include:
Hawkinsville, Perry, Fort Valley, Cochran, Unadilla, Pinehurst, Marshallville, Kathleen, Bonaire and Warner Robins. Service is also available in selected parts of Pulaski, Houston, Dodge, Dooly, Bleckley, Peach, and Macon Counties.
ComSouth's Channel 100 broadcasts local sports, news, weather, and programming from around the Georgia area.
Professionally trained customer service representatives make it easy to set up new services, ask questions, and schedule maintenance or repairs to your equipment.
Bundling your cable service with telephone and Internet services can save you money on your monthly bill.
A variety of packages and options makes it easy for you to find the cable subscription that best reflects your TV watching preferences.
Basic cable service requires nothing more than a cord running from your television to a cable outlet. All other cable services will require additional equipment to be attached to every TV on which you want to watch cable stations.
- Receiver Box: A receiver box allows your TV to access digital cable stations and access interactive features
- HD/HVR Box: Subscribers who want to access HD stations or DVR functions need to lease specialized receiver boxes from ComSouth.
- Remote Control: All receiver boxes come with a specialized remote that must be used to access their full range of features.
After selecting a basic channel lineup, you can add special features to your package. Some are included automatically, and others will require a monthly subscription or one-time charge.
- Premium Channels: Subscribe to HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and more to watch newly released movies and timeless classics.
- Interactive Guides: On-Screen guides show you what is playing on every station at any time.
- Digital Music Channels: Commercial free music plays on 37 different stations, arranged by genre.
- Pay-Per-View: Movies, sports, and live events can be watched on demand on 20 pay-per-view stations.
ComSouth offers a number of different cable plans to suit people with different television watching preferences.
- Basic: $19.99 per month. It includes access to 12 popular channels.
- Expanded: $52.99 per month. It includes access to 65 channels.
- Digital: $64.98 per month. It includes access to up to 176 channels and interactive features.
- HD/DVR: $74.97 per month. Watch up to 67 stations in HD and get access to DVR functions.