South Carolina's Home Telecom Has Something For Everyone
Home Telecom is a technology company based in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. Currently, Home Telecom serves over 20,000 access lines and offers cable TV, local and long distance products, and wireless and security services. They were one of the first companies to provide high speed Internet and video conferencing to local school areas. Since their humble beginnings in 1904 with just six phone lines, Home Telecom has grown in scope and product offerings in line with some of the most advanced technologies available.
SEE ALSO: What's The Future Of Cable Television?
Home Telecom is available in South Carolina, which includes Berkeley County, the Harleyville area of Dorchester County, portions of the Greater Charleston area, including Goose Creek, Daniel Island and nearby neighborhoods.
In addition to offering the latest digital services, Home Telecom also offers a variety of other services. These include:
- Home Security: This feature includes 24-hour home monitoring and the ability to access the features of your home remotely.
- Mobile Phone: As an authorized retailer of AT&T, Home Telecom also offers solutions for your mobile needs.
Home Telecom is also moving to all digital cable TV. This means that customers can have a better cable TV experience through this conversion. If you are a customer of Home Telecom and have not been converted yet, contact Home Telecom as soon as possible to avoid loss of service.
Setting up your Home Telecom service is simple. Customers can choose from the following equipment:
- DVR (Digital Video Recorder): Record your favorite programming, pause live TV and rewind those great moments with one box.
- Standard Box: Watch live programming with your standard digital box.
- Bundle: Consumers can bundle their services to save money.
- Parental Controls: This function allows parents to monitor what their children can see on television.
- Digital Music: This function includes over 50 channels of country, rock, blues, and more.
- Pay-Per-View: Customers can purchase a video of a sporting event or exclusive show with this feature.
Choose from one of Home Telecom's cable television plans to access your favorite channels:
- Limited Basic (required for all packages): $14.95 per month for 12 channels, including local channels, The Weather Channel, C-Span, and more.
- Basic: $66.95 per month for 56 Channels, including all limited basic level channels, plus three ESPN channels, Discovery, TNT, QVC, Nickelodeon, Disney, CNN, Fox News, MTV, HGTV, Comedy Central, and more.
- Essential: $85.95 per month for 163 Channels, including all basic level channels, dozens more digital channels, Galaxie Music, Pay-Per-View, Video on Demand, and more.
- Premium: $123.95 per month for 194 Channels, including all Essential level channels - plus all Multiplexed Premium Channels for HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, Encore and more.