Mediastream Guarantees Customer Satisfaction
Mediastream began operation under its current name in 2012 after changing their name from Communicomm. They currently have over 150 employees and provide television, Internet, and telephone services. The company has grown slowly but steadily over the years, servicing new cable markets as they became available. Telecommunications services had been concentrated in the Southeastern United States, but in 2012 Mediastream began operating in Oklahoma.
SEE ALSO: Mediastream Internet Services
Mediastream primarily provides cable television services to communities in the South and West. They provide cable to customers in Douglas, Okefenokee, and Waycross, Georgia, Westlake, Louisiana, and Durant, Oklahoma.
- The on-screen guide included with your digital cable subscription allows you to see what is playing on every station in your channel lineup.
- All cable plans include local stations and programming.
- Mediastream offers a 30-day money back guarantee to any customer who wishes to cancel their service for any reason.
- Customer support is available 24 hours a day for subscribers with technical problems, billing questions, and general queries.
Basic cable subscribers need only to plug their televisions into a cable outlet. Subscribers to all other cable packages need special equipmentthat can be leased from Mediastream.
- Digital Cable Receiver: This receiver allows you to access digital cable stations and features.
- HD Receiver: An HD receiver is necessary for your TV to display HD broadcasts.
- DVR Receiver: DVR allows you to record and store hours of television. These features can also be combined with an HD receiver.
- Remote Control: All receiver boxes require a specific remote control that will be supplied by Mediastream.
SEE ALSO: What Do I Need for Satellite TV
There are special features that are included in a digital cable subscription. The music channels are free, but all other features will require an extra charge.
- Premium Channels: HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and more show new and classic movies.
- Pay-Per-View: Watch Hollywood movies right after they leave the theaters for a small charge.
- Music Expression: All digital cable subscriptions include access to over 40 stations of commercial-free music.
- HD Programming: Popular stations broadcast in high definition 24 hours a day.
Mediastream Cable Packages
Mediastream offers two basic cable packages. Think about the channels and features that you are most interested in having before you select the package that is right for you.
- Basic Cable: $63.00 per month. It includes access to 70 channels.
- Digital Cable: $74.00 per month. Includes access to over 150 channels, as well as channel lineups and features that are available only with digital cable.