Premier Communications is a full-service telecommunications company serving areas of rural Iowa. They offer telephone, Internet, and cable television services. In order to meet the needs of all their customers, Premier Communications offers a wide variety of packages and plans that offer differing levels of service.The company is based out of Sioux Center, Iowa, and maintains several brick and mortar locations throughout the state.
SEE ALSO: What Do I Need for Satellite TV
Premier Communications provides cable television to subscribers in rural Iowa. Service is available in the following communities:
Akron, Boyden, Dickens, Doon, George, Granville, Hinton, Hull, Ireton, LeMars, Little Rock, Maurice, Melvin, Merrill, Orange City, Rock Rapids, Rock Valley, Sanborn, Sioux Central, and Webb.
- You can use parental controls to restrict what your children watch.
- Bundling your cable service with telephone and Internet can save you money on all three.
- Digital cable features an interactive guide that shows you what is playing on every channel.
- Customer service is available online, over the phone, or in person.
Basic cable just requires a cord running from your television to a wall-mounted cable outlet. All other cable packages require every television on which you want to watch cable channels hooked up to a receiver box that is rented from the cable provider.
- Standard Set Top Box: The standard receiver box will allow you to access digital cable channels and features
- HD/DVR box: In order to watch cable broadcasts in high definition, you need a special HD receiver box. This box is also equipped with DVR features that allow you to record and save live television.
Digital cable packages include more than just a basic channel lineup. The following additional features are also included with all subscriptions:
- Digital Music Channels: Commercial-free, CD-quality music streams 24 hours a day on music stations dedicated to a wide range of genres.
- Spanish Language Channels: Certain stations broadcast news, sports, movies, and family programming entirely in Spanish.
- Premium Movie Channels: For an additional monthly fee you can watch new and classic movies on premium movie channels such as HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax.
- Pay-Per-View: The biggest Hollywood movies play on pay-per-view right after they leave the theater.
Premier Communications offers several different cable packages to meet the needs of all subscribers:
- Limited Basic: Includes access to over 20 channels including local stations.
- Basic: Includes access to over 70 of the most popular cable channels.
- Digital Basic: Includes access to over 140 channels and special digital features.
- High Definition: In addition to the stations listed above, this package provides access to 40 channels that broadcast completely in HD.