What TruVista Does
TruVista has provided the counties of South Carolina and Georgia with leading communication service since 1897. As a local provider, TruVista strives to keep its community up to speed with the latest in telecommunication technology. The company has offered both residential and business customers phone, Internet, cable, security, and wireless services since 1987. Meeting the unique needs of every customer is TruVista’s priority.
SEE ALSO: What Options Do I Have For Cable TV?
TruVista provides quality cable to Chester, Fairfield, and Kershaw counties in South Carolina, and Franklin, Hart, Rabun, and Stephens counties in Georgia.
TruVista wants a strong relationship with its customers. That’s why TruVista goes the extra mile to make watching TV easier for you. With TruVista, customers have access to:
- Online tutorials for their products and programs
- 24/7 live support via chat, email, and phone
- Online bill pay
Choosing TruVista benefits the community as well as the customer. The company makes donations to the United Way of Kershaw County and Midlands, contributes to school athletic programs, and awards scholarships and grants to those in need to support of the local communities it services.
TruVista doesn’t complicate cable TV. All customers need is a TV, remote, and set top box. A set top box is a device that tunes and connects your television to your favorite broadcasts. Set top boxes enhance signal quality, provide program guides, and connect viewers to exclusive Pay-Per-View shows. Here are the set top boxes offered:
- Motorola DCT 6208 HD, 3416 HD/DVR, 2000, 700, 3416 HD/DVR
- Motorola DCH 100, 3400
- Motorola DCX 3200
Once you have your set top box, you can also hook up a DVR to manage and record your shows. TruVista provides online tutorials on how to connect your DVR to its set boxes.
Customers shouldn’t have to pick and choose what they want to watch out of hundreds of channels. Instead, TruVista has three simple packages that offer a variety of channels:
- Starting at $20.99, Lifeline Basic gives you 14 local channels and 6 additional.
- Starting at $61.49, Prime gives you over 70 channels like Disney and Lifetime.
- Starting $71.48, Full gives you more than 170 channels, digital music channels, and a remote control set up guide.
But if customers still can’t find anything to watch, TruVista offers an assortment of international, sports, and movie channel add-ons:
- For $3.00, the Spanish Package lets you watch their favorite Spanish broadcasts
- For $4.00, the Sports Package gives you athletically focuses channels
- HBO for $15.99
- Showtime/The Movie Channel for $11.99
- Starz! for $12.99
- Cinemax for $11.99