Zito Media is an independently owned and operated, full-service telecommunications company based out of Potter County, PA. Formerly part of communications giant Adelphia, Zito Media incorporated as an independent business in 2011. They have grown steadily since then, acquiring several smaller and struggling cable companies to expand their packages & service offerings throughout the United States. They currently offer cable, phone, and Internet services.
Zito Media provides cable television services to communities in 16 states. Check with the company about availability in your specific area, as each state (and often cities) vary in the services that they offer. Cable service can be subscribed to in the following states:
Alabama, California, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia.
SEE ALSO: Zito Media - Internet Services
- No contract is required to start a new service, meaning that you can cancel at anytime without penalties.
- Service agreements are designed to be easy to understand, and while rates vary from city to city, they are posted transparently on their website.
- You can bundle your cable service with your Internet and phone service to get discounts on all three depending on which city you live in.
- New channels are regularly added to the lineup at no additional cost to you.
Basic cable is available on any television that can be plugged into a wall-mounted cable outlet. Additional outlets can be installed by a technician from Zito Media. For digital cable service and beyond, a set top receiver box will be required for every television.
- Digital Converter Box: A set top receiver box that allows the television to broadcast cable stations.
- DVR Converter Box: In addition to cable channels, this receiver allows subscribers to use DVR functions.
- Remote Control: All boxes must be controlled by a remote control supplied with the box by Zito Media.
- Basic cable plans offer access to a select number of stations. Digital cable plans offer special features and the option to subscribe to additional channels.
- Digital Music Stations: 50 stations of commercial free music broadcast 24 hours a day.
- Pay-Per-View: Watch movies right after they leave the theater on pay-per-view stations.
- Movie Channels: New and classic movies play on Starz, Cinemax, HBO, and Showtime.
- Interactive Programming Guide: Find out what is playing right now on every station with the touch of a button.
SEE ALSO: Does Amazon Prime Compete With Cable TV?
Zito Media Packages
Evaluate your personal television watching preferences and select the plan that meets them best. Package pricing and plans vary state to state, below is an example of typical rates:
- Basic: $26.49 per month. It includes access to 10 channels.
- Classic Cable: $58.74 month. It includes access to over 50 popular channels.
- Digital Basic: $72.19 per month. It includes access to over 90 channels as well as interactive features. Digital cable plans can also be linked to digital voice.