Alert Alarm Hawaii Protects The Island State
Since its origins in 1962, Alert Alarm Hawaii has had high standards for their home security and monitoring. Now a state wide operation with 125 employees and 25,000 residential and commercial customers
, Alert Alarm Hawaii is confident in its ability to protect its customers.
SEE ALSO: 10 Safest Travel Destinations In The US
Alert Alarm Hawaii has operations throughout Hawaii
, including in:
The company is expanding at a steady rate
- The Big Island
. If you do not live in one of these areas, contact Alert Alarm Hawaii. They might have operations in your area.
Alert Alarm Hawaii has a variety of services and systems for their customers. Here are some of the systems offered:
- Burglar alarm systems: Using the latest technology and with long-term reliability, this service is built to keep you safe.
- Fire alarm systems: Up to date with all fire codes, Alert Alarm Hawaii protects your home from the danger of a catastrophic fire.
- Video surveillance systems: With a variety of video solutions, Alert Alarm Hawaiis offers are unmatched in Hawaii.
- Manages access control: Manage who comes in and out of your home or business using a key card, thumb print monitor, or code.
- Lock control: Further control access to your property by providing user codes.
Most of Alert Alarm Hawaiis systems are customizable based on your home or businesss needs
. Contact Alert Alarm Hawaii to find out more about the necessary equipment.
SEE ALSO: How To Connect Your Alarm To Your Smart Phone
In order to keep you and your home safe, Alert Alarm Hawaii offers
- 24 hour monitoring: Alert Alarm Hawaii believes that protecting your home isnt a nine to five job. Thats why they have a control center full of professionals watching your home 24/7.
- Interactive services: See how your home is through this unique feature. Monitor your home from Japan, England, or even just at work. This feature also allows you to see other things that might crop up in your home, like a water leak. You can access all of this from free apps or on the web.
- Energy management: Automatic settings for your lights, thermostat, appliances, and other devices in your home allows you to save money on your electricity bill every month.
Prices vary depending on where the customer lives and how much security he or she wants
. Alert Alarm has a promotional deal, which is worth $1,000 and includes:
- One alarm panel
- Six sensors
- A GSM Module Card
- One motion detector