Control4 And Your Connected Home
Home automation is easy when you team up with Control4. Started back in 2003, this personalized renovation company gives you the power to control any device in and around your home. Control4 believes that lifes better when everything works together. To make home security easier for you and your loved ones, Control4 offers the most advanced in security technology.
SEE ALSO: What Are The Best Front Door Locks?
You can find authorized dealers for Control4 all over the world.
Control4 emphasizes customer capability and power. What that means is that you get to design your security system to cater to your unique needs.There are no plans or contracts in which you must lock yourself into. Instead, Control4 lets you decide what you need. Control4 offers online tutorials and guides to help you figure out which pieces of equipment you need.
Use the following tools to arm your home:
- Door Station-Interior. This device provides HD video and sound feeds from your door. So if when someone knocks at the door, you can see and talk to whoever is at the door before you let them in.
- Door Station. A basic video intercom add-on to your door to help you identify visitors.
- Kwikset Locks. Smart door locks that need a code to be opened. These have a modern, contemporary look.
- Baldwin Locks. Smart locks that require a code to be unlocked. These have an classy, antique look.
- Yale Locks. After unlocking these locks using your password, your security system will disarm, lights will turn on, and the thermostat will begin adjusting to your preferred climate.
- Card Access. Wirelessly unlock doors and garages with authorized cards.
- Wireless Thermostat. Set up six different climates for your home.
Although Control4 does not offer any cameras, Control4 does offer seamless integration of any camera into its surveillance system. So choose whichever camera model you need. After setup, you will be able to control all of your equipment from a tablet, computer or your smartphone.
Installing the MyHome app allows you to control your home from within. Use the MyHome app to adjust the temperature, lights, and locks from the comfort of your couch. But when youre on the go, youll need the 4Sight app. 4Sight uses 3G/4G Internet access to enable you to access, monitor, and control your home when youre not there. Your Control4 security system will also send messages to the app alerting you of any suspicious activity.
Should You Choose Control4 To Protect Your Home?
If youre looking to automate your home, make sure you know what you want. Control4, like other home automation companies, give its customers a lot of freedom. So you should at least have a general idea of what you want your home security system to be like. First identify your needs, and then browse the high-tech add-ons.