Cunningham: Locally Owned And Operated Since 1983
Started by Paul and Nancy Cunningham in 1983, Cunningham Security Systems was committed to customer service. Though Paul and Nancy retired and the ownership changed to Michael and Mary Jean Major, the company is still committed to giving their customers great home security in their area
. The company regularly gives to charities like the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Maine, Good Shepard Food Bank, and Special Olympics Maine to help the community.
SEE ALSO: Maine Crime Rates
Cunningham Home Security primarily serves customers in southern Maine
. For more information and to see if you can receive a Cunningham home security system in your home, contact Cunningham.
Cunningham Home Security also offers peace of mind with their home security solutions. Along with a free estimate before purchasing a home security system, Cunningham is certified by the following organizations
- Angies List: Cunningham received their 2013 Super Service Award
- The Better Business Bureau: The BBB gave Cunningham an A+ rating
- The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
As an authorized Honeywell dealer, Cunninghams products include
(but are not limited to):
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- High water detectors
- Low temperature detectors
- Wireless video monitoring systems
- Smoke detectors
However, if you already have a home security system installed that is not Honeywell, Cunningham will most likely be able to use that system
. Contact Cunningham for more information.
SEE ALSO: Why You Need To Have A Driveway Alarm
With Cunningham, you can secure your home completely. There are five main components to this total home system
- Burglary Protection: Get 24 hour monitoring, immediate phone contact from the monitoring team, and rapid police or security dispatch in the event of a break-in with this feature.
- Fire Protection: Most smoke detecting systems simply go off in the presence of prolonged smoke. With Cunningham, though, your smoke alarms are monitored 24 hours and, in the event of an emergency, Cunningham will contact you immediately and dispatch firefighters.
- Video Monitoring: Watch your home anytime and anywhere from your mobile device with this feature.
- Remote Access: You can control your home from your smart phone with Cunningham. This includes dispatching responders or authorities in an emergency, unlocking and locking doors, and the ability to know whats happening in your home at any time.
- Environmental Observance: With Cunningham, you get the added benefits of smart carbon monoxide detectors with occupant notification, high water monitors in case of leaks, and a low temperature detector to stop an electrical or plumbing problem brought on by the cold before it ever begins.
Plans vary based on the amount of equipment you have, the level of protection you want, and much more. Contact Cunningham for more information on their plans.