Connected Home Security With G2i
Short for G2 interactive, G2i home securitys goal is to provide a state-of-the-art home management system for its customers. With G2i, customers can customize their home settings to fit their needs
, even from thousands of miles away. G2i was found by members of the custom electronic industry, so customization is their specialty. You can connect with your family and your home and save energy, all from one system.
SEE ALSO: Top 4 Home Security Weaknesses
G2i systems are currently being sold in these states
With G2is mobile app, you can customize your homes settings and keep track of everything happening in it. G2is mobile app offers:
- Door lock controls: lock and unlock your doors for your children, for service men, or for surprise family visitors
- Live feed video cameras: Watch your home from any place in the world
- Light and thermostat control: Preset energy efficient settings when youre gone and come home to a well-lit and warm property
- Security capabilities: arm and disarm your security system
The G2i system has five major components:
SEE ALSO: How Safe Are Smart Locks? Your Security Questions Answered
- Complete Home Security: This involves diverse monitoring services, including motion sensors, windows and door sensors, smoke detectors, and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Live-Stream Security Cameras: G2i offers both indoor and outdoor specific security cameras that allow you to view live video stream at any time.
- Lighting Control: The most up-to-date in lighting control is offered by G2i, including dimmable LED lightbulbs, the latest wall switches, plug-in dimmer modules, and electrical outlets that can be controlled remotely
- Smart Thermostat: G2i thermostats can be set manually or on a timer, in which "events" can be created that can trigger personalized settings.
- Keyless Automatic Door Locks: These locks allow you to not only check the lock on your doors remotely through your phone, but also be able to lock or unlock from your car or office.
With G2i, the small, daily obligations of life become simpler. With this connected system you can:
- Create schedules for your thermostat or lights for when you enter or leave the house.
- Set up sensors in areas like the medicine cabinet so you know when necessary medications were taken, and more importantly, if they weren't.
- Conserve energy with choreographed lights so that uninhabited rooms won't waste electricity or gas.
Overall, G2i home security is a great option for you and your family. Find out more about this and other home security options here