Home Security At Your Fingertips
According to Zac Sutton, Director of Marketing at iSmart Alarm, Inc, the iSmartAlarm gives homeowners control of the response when it comes to emergencies in your house. This means that users will know exactly what happens at home, and wont have to worry about false alarms. Best of all, your smartphone controls the whole system. With your phone doubling as your home security command center, keeping an eye on your residence is easier than ever.
Those in the US and Canada can purchase an iSmart Alarm security system.
iSmartAlarm does not require third party monitoring or installing hardwired security systems.
The system is completely wireless, and sets up in less than 10 minutes. Because there is no installation, customers can freely move and set up their iSmartAlarm system in their new home.
This smart home system depends on your smartphone. Currently in its development stages, iSmartAlarm is only compatible with Mac OS devices like the iPhone. Android compatible software is in the works. Once you download the free application, you can use your phone to operate these gadgets:
- CubeOne: Connect this to an outlet and Internet router to serve as the motherboard of the security system. It supports the video cameras, motion sensors, contact sensors, and has a built-in siren of 110 decibels.
- iCamera: Use this surveillance camera to scan the perimeter and take pictures. iCamera is programmed to automatically take a picture whenever a sensor is triggered.
- Motion Sensor: Know of any movement within a 30ft radius of the device. Motion Sensor instantly notifies you of any suspicious activity.
- Remote Tag: Arm and disarm your home with this key fob. Remote Tag can also set off sirens and track children or pets.
- Siren: Scare off intruders with an alarm louder than a car horn. Siren notifies everyone nearby of danger.
- Contact Sensor: Place it in your doors, windows, drawers, and even refrigerator. Contact Sensor records when anything is opened in your home .
All the devices work together to send you real-time updates over Wifi on your home. Once your phone and devices are connected, use the app to:
- Check battery life on devices
- Arm and disarm the system
- Set off the siren
- Know if someone is home or not
- Take pictures and videos
- Call 911
In case WiFi goes offline, CubeOne will notify you of the connection loss.
SEE ALSO: How To Make DIY Home Security Systems
According to Sutton, iSmartAlarm helps families, individuals, and anyone that wants the ability to protect themselves, their belongings, and their loved ones. And installing this smart security system comes with no fees or contracts. Customers need only to choose between two packages and decide if they need extra sensors. Packages include:
- Preferred Package: For $199, you get 1 CubeOne, 2 Door/Window Sensors, 1 Motion Sensor, 2 Remote Tags, and 1 yard sign. This package is ideal for apartments, dorms, studios, and small houses.
- Premium Package: For $349, you get 1 CubeOne, 1 iCamera, 2 Door/Window Sensors, 1 Motion Sensor, 2 Remote Tags, and 1 yard sign. This package caters to bigger living spaces.
Each additional Contact Sensor costs $29.99 and each additional Remote Tag costs $34.99. Purchase as many sensors needed to suit your home