Monitronics Monitored Security System
The Monitronics brand has been around since 1994, providing more than 800,000 businesses and homes peace of mind through its security system services. With a passion for people, service, and mutual accountability
for results, Monitronics works for the safety and security of its clients. The companys products include home security monitoring and alarm systems, personal medical alert systems, monitored smoke and fire alarm systems, and carbon monoxide detector monitoring systems, as well as business security systems and multi-site business security.
An award-winning brand, Monitronics was named Alarm Provider of the Year three times by Frost & Sullivan
. Monitronicss goal is to make the customer feel safer and provide exceptional service. They have a network of nationwide and independent dealers to help accomplished this.
SEE ALSO: What Are The Different Types Of Alarm Sensors?
Monitronics is headquartered in Dallas, Texas but also services other parts of the United States and Canada. An authorized Monitronics dealer can help you determine whether Monitronics is available in your area.
The Monitronics Monitored Security Systems offers a variety of customizable products that can be tailored to the lifestyle of the customer
. Some popular programs include:
- Home Security Alarm System for Families
- Home Security Alarms for Single Parents
- Home Security Alarms for Seniors
- Smoke & Fire Alarm Systems
The Monitronics Alarm Response Center is UL listed and Five Diamond Certified by the CSAA
, which means law-enforcement is always near
when (and if) a breach ever happens in your home.
from Monitronics is customizable
, which offers flexibility for the customer
. A residential alarm system has four parts:
- Window/door sensors
- Motion detector
- Alarm unit
- Control panel (with display and keypad)
In the event that your alarm is triggered, Monitronicss professional dispatchers will alert the appropriate authorities
, whether its the police, fire department, or a medical service. Theyll walk you through the process quickly and efficiently.
Although household need is different, Monitronics offers a variety of features that aid the user
SEE ALSO: The Insider's Guide To Wired Vs. Wireless Home Security
- Pinpoint the location of alarm triggers: You will know exactly where the event has occurred. Integrated motion sensors are utilized alongside door and window contacts, as well as glass break detectors.
- Efficient communications: You will be able to stay in contact with the systems central monitoring station's operators, which provides two-way communication capabilities.
- Wireless security integration: You will have the ability to arm and disarm systems, or sound panic alarms.
- Best set-up for non-traditional phone lines: You will have up-to-date communications, even if your home uses VoIP, broadband, or other services.
A new standard system, valued at over $675 (includes 1 keypad/panel, 3 door/window sensors, 1 motion sensor, 1 keyfob and a GSM cell unit), includes:
- Free installation and activation
- Upgrades available and standard pricing
- Homeowners insurance discount (which can save you up to 20 percent)
Monitronics assures its customers that theyre ready for any emergency,
and have the technology to protect your home.