The Vera Home Security Promise
Many people have joined the smart home security movement for the following reasons: convenience, the ability to customize, and, of course, safety. Working since 2008, Vera wants its customers to save money on both their home security systems, as well as their electric bills. And to go the extra mile, Vera extensively tests its products for energy-saving optimization. Vera promises to bring its customers effortless setups, energy-efficient systems, and safer homes.
The neat thing about smart home security solutions is that you dont have to sign a contract and stay in one place. For the most part, all you have to do is buy the equipment you want, set up a wireless network, and monitor the system yourself. With Vera, you dont need to worry about being in a service area. As long as you have WiFi and power, youre good to go.
Choosing Vera, you get the following perks with your home security system:
- Mobile Apps (Apple and Android)
- Energy Saving Technology
- Cloud Storage
- Online Support
- $0 Monthly Fees
- Plug-ins for Compatibility
You only have to buy what you need. Put together a custom home security system with the following tools:
- Camera: Watches over your home, records videos, and snaps photos.
- Lock: Keeps out unwanted guests with a touchscreen, push button, or deadbolt lock.
- Water and Freeze Sensor: Detects water damage.
- Door and Window: Notifies you when a door or window opens unexpectedly.
- Motion Sensor: Identifies suspicious movements.
- Multi-Function Sensor: Monitors if a door/window is open, and measures light and temperature levels.
- Shock, Vibration & Glass Break Sensor: Sounds alarms and sends you a text when glass is broken.
- Energy Monitor: Measures light levels and energy consumption.
- Thermostat: Maintains a comfortable climate, while optimizing energy conservation.
Vera uses three tools to make your home secure and accessible from anywhere. Check out how these tools synchronize to bring you and your home closer together:
- A Smartphone. Use these apps that are compatible with both Apple iOS and Google Android to access all of your security records, and control your Vera security system at the tap of a finger. Vera also offers plug-ins that make Vera firmware compatible with specific products such as Nest.
- WiFi Network. Using Z-Wave technology, Vera wirelessly connects your smartphone to your home security devices. This way, you can monitor your home from thousands of miles away. For example, on the other side of the world, you can check your cameras, see that you left a light on, then promptly turn it off with your phone.
- MiOS Secure Cloud. Dont worry about hackers stealing your home security records. Vera promises to store all information in a heavily encrypted and secure cloud database.
Dont concern yourself with monthly billing or service fees. Vera enables and encourages customers to take security into their own hands by monitoring their houses themselves. To make things easier, Vera offers two core packages that you can purchase and customize with additional equipment. Here are the packages:
- Family Safety Solution: Includes one motion sensor, two door/window sensors, two light dimming modules, one thermostat, and one camera for $499.95.
- Advanced Home Security Solution: Includes one motion sensor, three door/window sensors, two light dimming modules, one push-button lock, and two cameras for $699.95.