Allstate Home Insurance Protects Your Walls, Windows, And Your Family
Since its founding in 1931, Allstate has grown into an insurance superpower both in communities across America and in the New York Stock Exchange. With $125.6 billion in assets in 2011 and 70,000 employees, this company rivals many a company in quantity.
But it is not simply their size that makes Allstate a competitor in the insurance world. It is also the strong foundation and excellent service that sets them apart as an insurance provider, especially in the home insurance sector.
Like many insurance providers, Allstate has a basic plan that covers some disasters (property damage, damage to your belongings, etc.). However, when it comes to add-ons and extras, Allstate is the company to go with.
SEE ALSO: A Look At Allstate Auto Insurance
In addition to the basic coverage, Allstate also offers a variety of options for additional overage for your home, such as:
- Additional coverage for jewelry, watches, and furs
- Increased coverage for appraised personal property, such as electronics
- Aid with identity theft restoration
- Water damage coverage
- Greater coverage for businesses property
Allstate also offers separate policies you can purchase in addition to your basic policy:
- Flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Plan (NFIP)
- A personal umbrella policy for accident settlements that exceed liability coverage
Guest Medical Protection
In addition to covering your home and personal property in a disaster, Allstate also covers the medical expenses of a variety of injuries a guest might sustain at your residence. Medical expenses you potentially could be reimbursed for include, but are not limited to:
SEE ALSO: Be In Good Hands With Allstate Life Insurance
- Dental expenses
- Ambulance fees
- Hospital Bills
- Medical visits
Another great feature of Allstate home insurance is called the Digital Locker®. This virtual application allows customers to catalog their valuables in the event that a claim has to be filed. Features of this application, which can be accessed on any internet-connected device, include:
- The ability to organize your inventory on a room-by-room basis
- Add photos of the valuables you are cataloging
- Sync your data storage with a data-storage cloud, so it can be accessed on a smart phone
With an excellent basic insurance policy, plus a variety of add-ons and technological tools, Allstate is ahead of the game in the home insurance industry.