Nationwide Secures Your Home And Can Save You Money
For almost 90 years, Nationwide has provided quality insurance products, and though it began as a small auto insurer in Ohio, it now covers a variety of vehicles, properties, and other belongings across the country. For its homeowners coverage, Nationwide boasts
- Attractive rates
- Customizable coverage
- Insurance discounts
- Dependable claims services
Nationwide uses these four tenants to shape all of their insurance policies, saving you money, time, and stress.
SEE ALSO: What Is Covered By Basic Home Insurance? [Infographic]
By getting your insurance through Nationwide, you become eligible for many of the companys coverage and service benefits. These benefits include:
- Brand New Belongings® Coverage: This coverage option helps you replace your damaged or stolen belongings with brand new versions of the same product.
- On Your Side® Reviews: This service makes sure you have all the coverage you need and none of the coverage you dont.
- Better Roof Replacement®: This coverage guarantees that if your roof is damaged by a covered loss, Nationwide will replace it with a better roof that is up to the latest industry standards.
- Water Backup of Sewer: This coverage broadens conventional coverage for loss due to water backup in sewers or drains.
Everyone likes to save money, as long as it doesnt shave down the amount of coverage. Luckily, Nationwide has a variety of discounts, so more coverage can be available for less money
. Here are only a few of the home insurance discounts Nationwide offers:
SEE ALSO: These Heavy Hitters Could Change The Insurance Game For Good
- Age of Construction Discount: Homeowners can save up to 30 percent based on the age of their homes.
- Claims-Free Discount: Save up to 20 percent for simply staying claims free.
- Multi-Policy Discount: Have multiple insurance policies through Nationwide? You could save up to 20 percent.
- Protective Device Discount: Owning and installing devices like smoke alarms, home security alarms, and fire alarms could save you up to 15 percent with this discount.
Getting A Quote
Whether you are a first time homebuyer, a seasoned veteran of the market, or simply a homeowner looking for better coverage and more savings, Nationwide has options for you. For more information on what Nationwide has to offer, visit their website. To shop and compare Nationwides coverage against other leading insurance companies, click here