Progressive Offers An Abundance Of Plans
Progressive Insurance: seemingly synonymous with their commercial depicting the insurance agent Flo, this company has become increasingly exposed in consumer markets in the most recent years. Launched in 1937, Progressives home is in the Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Village, Ohio, and boasts over 25,000 employees across their 450 offices.
Whether shopping by phone or online, Progressive claims great rates, superior online and in-person customer service, and innovative, 24/7 claims service.
SEE ALSO: Progressive Home Insurance For Reliable Service
Undoubtedly, Progressive is most widely known for their auto insurance programs, with multiple benefits supporting this reputation. Here a few that standout:
- Free policy reviews help you know whenever new discounts become available, saving you money.
- Loyalty Rewards, such as Accident Forgiveness, are automatically applied to your insurance and grow over time. Other rewards can be accumulated and applied later as well.
- Free windshield repairs make sure your windshield is always in working order.
- Immediate Response Vehicles (IRVs), a benefit offered since 1994, bring Progressive's claims professionals wherever you need them: your home, your office, or even in a shopping center parking lot 30 miles outside of town.
Progressive offers the typical insurance plans, pairing with their customers to help them make the right decision. Flexibility goes a long way when finding the perfect plan:
SEE ALSO: Progressive Motorcycle Insurance: A Reliable Choice
- Collision coverage protects your car in case of an auto accident with another car.
- Comprehensive coverage will cover fire, theft and accidents caused by animals or other miscellaneous items.
- Uninsured or underinsured coverage will cover medical bills otherwise uncoverable the driver at fault.
- Medical and personal injury coverage covers medical bills just in case you or your passengers become seriously injured.
- Bodily injury or property damage coverage protects your assets, and you can even opt to cover rental cars or leased vehicles if the items are considered a total loss.
Progressive insurance also provides home insurance
, motorcycle insurance
, boat insurance and even insurance as obscure as segways!
Overall, Progressive continues to grow and make firsts in the insurance industry; stemming from historical moves like allowing premium payments in installments rather than annual chunks and and reducing rates for lower risk drivers, they continue to be, well, Progressive.