Protect Yourself And Your Bike With Progressive Motorcycle Insurance
Boasting a staff chock full of motorcycle riders, Progressive is the leading motorcycle insurer in the nation
. Their dedication to bikes shows with the ease of creating and maintaining a plan and the affordability of coverage. But thats not all Progressive motorcycle insurance is known for. You can also customize your plans to fit you and your bikes needs.
Who They Cover
Progressives coverage isnt your run-of-the-mill motorcycle insurance. In fact, Progressives wide umbrella of coverage extends to many bikes that otherwise might not be able to get fairly priced coverage. Progressive insures
- Motorcycles 25 years and older
- Street sport bikes
- Limited production cruisers
- High performance bikes
- Touring bikes
- Regular bikes
- Sport touring bikes
- Dual purpose/Enduro bikes
- Motocross/dirt bikes
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and off-road vehicles
For its 35 year history of insuring motorcycles, Progressive has prided itself in knowing the important little details associated with owning a bike. For example, if a part on your bike breaks, it will be replaced with a part from the same manufacturer to protect the integrity and value of the motorcycle. If your bike is totaled or stolen, Progressives Total Loss Coverage (TLC) covers exact replacement of the bike
, with accessories coverage for up to $3,000.
Their extensive knowledge of motorcycles also allows them to make suggestions for your coverage
based on the bike you own, how frequently you use it, etc. Best of all, you could save money with Progressive, which you can put towards other things (like, for example, customizing your bike).
Progressive prides itself in its Customized Motorcycle Insurance. This insurance allows customers to pick and choose the level of coverage they need. The four coverage options that motorcyclists will need to decide on are:
- Custom Parts and Equipment (CPE)/Accessory Coverage: For bikes less than 25 years old, Progressive includes at least $1,000 of free CPE/Accessory Coverage. Bikers can also buy an additional $30,000 worth of coverage if their bike is less than 25 years old and listed with a value in the NADA Appraisal Guide.
- Comprehensive and Collision Coverage: This coverage is available to most motorcycles and ATVs, including ones whose names, but not values, are listed in the NADA Appraisal Guide.
- Actual Cash Value: Bikers can choose to cover the cash value of their motorcycle if it is totaled, meaning that the value might be significantly less than what it was bought for.
- Agreed Value: In this coverage option, bikers agree on a value with their insurance company that will be paid in the event of a total loss.
Overall, Progressive is a great choice for motorcycle insurance. Comparing prices, companies, and plans, though, is a necessity before purchasing insurance. To compare motorcycle insurance options, click here