Advanced Cable Communications prides itself in its ability to be always on. That means, as long as your computer works, you can depend on your Internet service working as well.
SEE ALSO: What Cable Can Do (And Netflix Cant)
Here are some of their pricing and packaging options for home Internet:
- Ultra: For $69.95 with any other service or $79.95 on its own, youll get 200GB of data per month, 30Mbps download speed, 3Mbps upload speeds, as well as 100MB of web space and 10 email addresses.
- Premium: For $54.95 with any other service or $65.95 on its own, youll get 150 GB of monthly data, 15 MBps download speed, 1.5Mbps upload speed, as well as 100MB of web space and 10 email addresses.
- Preferred: For $49.95 with any other service or $57.95 on its own, the Preferred package comes with 100GB of monthly data, 8Mbps downloading speed, and 768Kbps uploading speed, as well as 100MB of web space and eight email addresses.
For an additional fee of $2.99 per month, you can rent a wireless routerto seamlessly connect all your home equipment over lightning fast Wi-Fi. For businesses, expect:
- Gold: $299.95 per month with 30Mbps download speed, 3Mbps upload speed, 25 email accounts and 10 Static IP addresses
- Silver: $199.95 per month with 15Mbps download speed, 1.5Mbps upload speed, 20 email accounts and five static IP addresses
- Bronze: $99.95 per month with 12Mbps download speed, 1Mbps upload speed, 15 email accounts and two static IP addresses
Modem rentals are included in all of the above plans, and additional static IPs can be purchased.
Cable on its own starts at $23.00 per month, and quickly increases with add-ons like extended channels, premium movies or sports. Telephone service is $33-39 per month, depending on bundling, for unlimited nationwide calling. Voicemail is an additional charge of $3 per month. Adding in services can cost you less in the long run. With Advanced Cable Communications, consider some of these popular bundles:
- VIP Platinum Pack: $220.29 per month, featuring 268 channels of HD cable television with DVR, the Ultra Internet package, and unlimited phone
- Triple Play: $117 per month, featuring expanded cable, Preferred Internet, and unlimited calling nationwide
Customers in the Coral Springs or Weston, Florida areas can depend on Advanced Cable Communications for all their Internet, TV and telephone needs, finding a variety of price points and bundles to suit their needs.