BTC For Business
- High Speed Internet: BTC offers three different plans for businesses who are looking for a speedy connection. Up to 512L for $24.95, Up to 6MB for $46.95, and Up to 10MB at $69.95. This includes free activation, a free modem kit if you purchase Up to 6MB or Up to 10 MB, free self installation, 10MB of web space, 10 email addresses, free virus protection, BTC SpamBlocker, 24/7 tech support, and a 30-day risk free trial.
- TechXPerts: This maintenance plan can help your business save time and money, safeguard your data, and improve the performance of your network. For an initial fee of $199 and $50/month after that, BTCs experts will perform hardware maintenance, disk defragment, disk cleanup, anti-virus verification & updates, and operating system updates.
SEE ALSO: High Speed Internet
BTC for Residences
- High Speed Internet: BTC offers a number of packages for High Speed Internet. Each plan except basic comes with a free modem and free activation. Each comes with 10 email addresses, web space, a spam blocker, 24/7 tech support, and a 30-day risk free trial.
- Basic: $22/month, Speed - 1.2Meg, Data Allowance - 30GB
- Standard: $33/month, Speed - 4 Meg, Data Allowance - 60GB
- Select: $45/month, Speed - 10 Meg, Data Allowance - 200GB
- Choice: $55/month, Speed - 25 Meg, Data Allowance - 250GB
- Prime: $95/month, Speed - 60 Meg, Data Allowance - 400GB
- Television: BTC offers a 100% digital signal with HD channels, video-on-demand, access to premium channels, parental controls, an interactive programming guide, on-screen Caller ID, and local channels. You canbundle High Speed Internet and TV services and save.
- TechXPerts: These experts are here to help whether on-site, drop-off, or by phone. They offer a number of services including computer setup, repair and diagnostics, home theater setup and programming, HomeConnect wireless networking, web hosting, and virus/spyware removal.
If you are interested in any of the services offered by BTC Broadband, you can contact them at (918) 366-8000.
SEE ALSO: How Broadband Caps Are Affecting You