DIGIS Provides Internet To Utah, Idaho, And Nevada
Servicing Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, DIGIS is a great choice for broadband Internet for your home or business. Unlike some Internet providers, DIGIS puts customers first by offering Internet services in areas that are underserviced or not serviced at all. DIGISs efforts to build a nationwide network with speeds comparable to DSL, Ethernet, cable, and fiber will make it a heavy hitter in the industry in the future.
SEE ALSO: What Options Do I Have For Cable TV?
DIGIS offers broadband Internet service to its customers. Through broadband, customers can access the Internet through a fixed port or wirelessly through a WiFi router. With broadband Internet through DIGIS, customers can:
- Surf the Internet, including email and social media
- Stream high definition movies and TV
- Connect Internet-enabled devices
- Share photos and videos
- Download music
- Video chat with family and friends
- Play multi-player online games
Plans vary based on state. For Utah, DIGIS has the following options:
- For $39.95 a month, customers receive 5Mbps download and 1Mbps upload speeds
- For $44.95 a month, customers receive 10Mbps download and 2Mbps upload speeds
- For $49.95 a month, customers receive 15Mbps download and 3Mbps upload speeds
All three plans are not contractual, meaning that you can pay for month to month Internet service if you so desire.
But Internet is not all that DIGIS offers. DIGIS also provides informational articles on the latest digital trends in the Connected Lifestyle portion of their website. Here, you can find articles on:
- Getting great content for your website
- Home entertainment trends
- Personal connectivity, like tablets, game systems, and more
- Survey results from new topics in the Internet universe