Rainier Connect Is A Company You Can Rely On
Aside from connecting customers to the Internet,Rainier Connect builds bridges between the company and the customer. Rainier Connect focuses on bringing its customers the finest in Internet service with fast speeds and quick service. Whenever a customer needs a question answered, they can look to Rainier Connect's unique online support site, technical professionals, and customer care representatives for help. With over 100 years of communication experience, the customers can depend on Rainer Connect to get them online.
SEE ALSO: DSL Vs. Cable Internet
Rainier Connect offers different Internet services to select areas of Tacoma, Graham, Spanaway, Eatonwille, and Puyallup, Washington.
DSL uses copper telephone lines to connect its user to the worldwide web. Telephone wires have a much larger bandwidth capacity than TV cables. So with DSL, user traffic isnt as bad as a problem. Only available in Eatonville, customers can subscribe to high-speed DSL services. This option is ideal for video streaming, downloading music, social networking, viewing HD videos, and gaming.
Cable broadband Internet connects you using your TV cables. Customers looking to get online for email access and simple browsing should choose cable broadband. Because youll be sharing bandwidth space with other subscribers in your neighborhood, Internet speeds can be affected by user traffic.
Wireless Home Networking
Rainier Connect doesnt shackle its customers to a desk. With Wireless Home Networking, you can wirelessly connect all of your devices to the Internet. Now you can move freely about your home while surfing the net. Wirelessly connect a variety of mobile devices like:
- Game Consoles
- Smart Phones
For cable broadband services in Puyallup, Graham, and Spanaway, customers can choose from the following speeds:
- 3Mbps Download/256Kbps Upload ($29.95 per month)
- 10Mbps Download/768Kbps Upload ($39.95 per month)
- 15Mbps Download/1Mbps Upload ($55.95 per month)
Customers in Tacoma have access to faster cable broadband speed capabilities. Plans include:
- 12Mbps Download/2Mbps Upload ($39.95 monthly/$34.95 annually)
- 20Mbps Download/5Mbps Upload ($55.95 monthly/$50.95 annually)
- 30Mbps Download/6Mbps Upload ($66.95 monthly/$61.95 annually)
- 55Mbps Download/8Mbps Upload ($99.95 monthly/$94.95 annually)
- 100Mbps Download/10Mbps Upload ($169.95 monthly/$164.95 annually)
Eatonville customers can subscribe to the following DSL plans:
- 6Mbps Download/768Kbps Upload ($41.95 per month)
- 12Mbps Download/1Mbps Upload ($51.95 per month)
Rainer Connect offers professional home setup for its Wireless Home Networking service. For only $79.99, customers receive:
- Setup of wireless modem
- Wireless configuration for up to 5 devices
- Encryption for privacy
The wireless modem is leased for $7.00 per month.
SEE ALSO: Wireless ISPs vs. Standard ISPs
Using any connected device, you have access to:
- User Guides
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Customer Support
- Online Billing