Consolidated Communications offers residential and business internet service to 10 states with the most service in California, Texas, Kansas, and Minnesota.
- Consolidated Communications DSL connections are available to an estimated 476,660 homes.
- Fiber is available to an estimated 262,629 households.
- Cable internet access is available to an estimated 45,477 homes.
- Copper based internet connections are available to an estimated 3,103 households.
- Overall, Consolidated Communications is available to an estimated 676,135 homes.
Cable - DOCSIS 3.0
Copper or T-1
Fiber To The End User